Friday, August 13, 2010

The Way I Handle It

I always wanted to live a simple life but it has always been complicated. I used to be the person who I wanted to be and never mind others. I always say that I don't have to explain myself to anybody because I do not exist to please them. I'm not a perfect person and I don't want to try to be one.
For me, I guess conflict arise when misunderstanding happens, in the sense that both of the person do not agree on something. I used to experience conflicts everytime. With different people from different places. They always judge me for who I am, which is basically normal to anyone. They keep on saying bad things about me specially on my ideas. People always argue with me when it comes to the way how I live my life. As I can say, I wanted it to be practical. I hate loosing. They don't like the idea of being always optimistic. They say that too much expectations could severely damage me. But I don't care. That wasn't my point why I always put my optimistic attitude up in my head. I'm not "expecting" like the way they interpret it, it just so happened that I see positive solutions in a negative situations. That was precisely what optimism means for me. It wasn't always about expecting good. It means fighting for what you believe you can do.
well, solving conflicts like that, contrasting of ideas, is not that hard for me to solve. Because honestly, I don't do anything to fix it. I just let them think that way and say whatever they want . Absorbing everything and using it as a tool and power to move on and prove them wrong in the end. Because again, i don't have to explain myself to them. People who judged me for who I am only know my name, they don't know my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment